We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JSON, REST, HTTP
- Basic knowledge of React and Node.js
- Experience with Databases (such as SQL).
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Build clean, reusable components in React.js
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Work as a member of a team on operational issues affecting the team such as server provisioning, server automation, and build automation.